Irina Shayk is sticking up for Schiaparelli after their wild fashion show. On Monday, the 37-year-old and several other models all walked down the runway at the Schiaparelli Haute Couture Fashion Show wearing life-like animal heads on their dresses. The faux animal heads were all man-made and did not include any real fur, but they brought up some concern from fans about what they represent. Irina took to her Instagram amid the backlash on Monday and stood up for the fashion house.
Irina Shayk DEFENDS Schiaparelli Animal-Head Dresses
More from Fashion VideosMore posts in Fashion Videos »
- Not Sponsored | 😍 TRENDY MEESHO SUMMER DRESSES UNDER Rs. 500 | Hits & Flops ??
- Barbie’s Iconic Pink Color Inspires This Year’s Prom Dresses
- 15 of the best orange dresses in cinematic history 🧡🦊🍊
- Non-Traditional Wedding Dresses Under $400!
- 😱I Cut my Long Hairs & Shopping New Dresses for Vacation Bindass Kavya ka 1 Min Shopping challenge